Thursday 17 September 2015

Me.

Hey everyone, since this is my first blog, please don't expect it to be much. I just wanted to tell you all a little about myself.

Okay, one major thing you should know about me is that I absolutely LOVE book's. You may already know this due to the fact that my blog name is 'A Girl And Her Book Shelf'. Trust me, i have no idea why I called the blog that, but its growing on me.

A second thing to know about me, is that I am a 15 year old girl that just wanted to try something new. I really enjoy writing and Thought this was an amazing way to share my idea's with all off you Internet users.

Thirdly, I am a fan girl. I didn't really have a choice about it, a package deal with my love for books I guess.

This is all I have time for right now. I will be a weekly, or monthly (I'll have to decide) blogger so please be patient. 

Thank you for taking the time to read this, 
Cloudy, or as you will know, A Girl And Her Book Shelf.

No comments:

Post a Comment